Part Time Jobs - Online English Teacher MONROE, NC
AIETA is the fastest growing and most dynamic online English Language Teaching (ELT) company in the United States. We offer a highly competitive salary, career growth opportunities, and a highly professional educated staff to support our team of international educators
- Teaching online English language classes to young learners.
- Working to a course based on American elementary school curricula
Who can sign up for this work from home job?
- Bachelors degree
- US or Canadian passport holders only
- Teaching experience beneficial (but not mandatory)
How to apply:
- Send resume
- Online interview
- Sign service agreement
- Complete online training
- Launch your online teaching career!
- Up to $22/hour based on experience
- The comfort of working from home
- The convenience of controlling your own schedule
- Competitive salary with a system to reward outstanding teachers
- Ongoing paid training and professional development
- A stimulating environment with engaging content that rewards curiosity, critical thinking, and creativity.